Cheetos Snacks Food Making Machinery
|Place of Origin:||Shandong|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Price:||$7,000.00 - $7,999.00 / Set|
Kurkure is a kind of extruded snacks, very crunchy and great in taste. Nik naks is made by extrusion process. The corn grits are moisturized in a vertical mixer with water, oil then feed to the Rotary Head Extruder. In the extruder, due to excess heat and pressure from the screws the meal gets heated and the moisture content gets reduced. The meal passes through the die and gets cut by the cutting knifes into required lengths. The nik naks is fried in cooking oil and then cooled before flavoring. Seasonings are sprayed on the nik naks to improve their taste.
1) Belt transmission between motor and gear box,reducing energy consumption.
2) Feeding,main driving device, and rotary cutting device adopt inverter to adjust the speed with more powerful drive, stable running, and low consumption.
3) Screw is made of alloy steel with long life.Segmental assembled screws are applied tomore kinds of materials and products
4) Automatic lubrication system can lower down power consumption and prolong the life.
5) Double screws feed equal materials forcibly.
6) Hanging mould and knives seat and bearing knife adjusting system can adjust the kniver exactly and swiftly.
Kurkure Making Plant - Kurkure Making Machine Manufacturer
Food Processing Machine - Kurkure Processing Plant
Kurkure Making Machine Price - Alibaba
3 Phase Electrice Kurkure Making Machine, 21 Hp, Capacity
Kurkure Making Machine - IndiaMART
Kurkure Machine - Kurkure Making Machine Manufacturer
Why are we switching to paper straws?
- 1、We want to make it as easy as possible to make the switch from plastic to paper straws. We have a straw shop where you can order directly from us with a 2-3
- 2、Jan 15, 2020 - Contact us to find out how you can make the switch! Share ... safe, single-use option, but as we all know, not all paper straws are made equally
- 3、FrieslandCampina introduces paper straws for all European packages including ... After a lot of testing, we have succeeded in developing a straw that meets all
- 4、Oct 7, 2019 - Metal and paper straws also use energy to produce and result in waste. Die-hards ... “We do a comedy night, and let me tell you, this is a P.C. crowd,” Mr. Jones said. ... Not every establishment can afford to make the switch
- 5、Aug 5, 2019 - McDonald's have admitted that their 'eco-friendly' paper straws cannot be ... said: "Everyone is switched on environmental discussions but the big firms ... said: “We strengthened our paper straws so, while the materials are
- 6、Nov 18, 2019 - Magnuson,. We, the Avengers, feel strongly that plastic straws should NOT be used in our school cafeteria. We will tell you all the reasons why
Who invented pasta straws?
- 1、But did anyone see the pasta straw coming? In a continuous effort to reduce our carbon footprint, an easy foray
- 2、Oct 30, 2019 - Because it's made from food, a pasta straw is biodegradable, so you could compost it after you use it rather than creating waste. The only
- 3、Aug 26, 2019 - The straws, made by an Italian manufacturer that also produces regular pasta, are the same shape and size as a standard plastic straw
- 4、The Edible Pasta Straws are literally made from water and wheat. They are probably be the best current solution on the market to replace traditional plastic
- 5、Nov 23, 2019 - The Italian eating straw is made of rice and corn, gluten free and therefore also suitable for coeliacs. It is also GMO-free and completely
- 6、Oct 9, 2019 - To help tackle the problem, Maxim Glemann came up with the idea for Stroodles. These are completely, environmentally friendly, zero-waste