|Applicable Industries:Hotels, Food & Beverage Factory, Restaurant, Food Shop, Food & Beverage Shops
||After Warranty Service:Online support
|Local Service Location:None
||Place of Origin:Guangdong, China
||After-sales Service Provided:Video technical support
|Key Selling Points:Multifunctional
|Inner cylinder size / one:30*24*15cm
||Number of inner cylinders:2
|Number of noodle sieves:4
||Temperature control range:60~200°C
||Plug:can be customized according to customer needs
|Product name:Commercial equipment double tanks electric deep fryer with basket
• Heavy duty stainless steel construction
• Efficient heating element,warming rapidly.
• Thermostat control up to 200oC and provides quick response to temperature change.
• Separate tank temperature control switches
Which payment terms are acceptable?
30% deposit before production and 70% balance before shipment by T/T(Telegraphic Transfer)/Western Union.
What is the delivery time?
It depends on the quantity of the order and our stock. If the product in stock, it would take 5~7 days to preparation. Normally, there is not stock, it would take around 15~35 days to preparation.
How about is the warranty?
We guarantee all of our goods the warranty for one year.
Commercial Electric Deep Fryers: Countertop & Floor Fryers
Electric Fryers. Create Delicious, Crispy Foods with a Commercial Countertop Deep Fryer. A commercial countertop deep fryer is the perfect product for restaurants
Commercial Deep Fryer - Restaurant Supplies
Electric Commercial Deep Fryers. For efficient heating of cooking oil and quick heat recovery after every batch, choose an electric commercial deep fryer
Commercial Deep Fryers & Restaurant Fryers - KaTom
Because of this, prices of commercial deep fryers can be as low as $500, while more complex models can cost tens of thousands of dollars. These prices are
Commercial Deep Fryers:
Commercial-quality deep fryer has been excellent for our kitchen, we have enjoyed it a LOT! This is not your rinky-dink $30 fryer, this is heavy-duty. Make sure
Commercial Deep Fryers: Commercial Fryers at Low Prices
Shop 1500+ commercial deep fryers for your restaurant at WebstaurantStore - choose from gas, electric, and more! FAST shipping & LOW prices on fryers!
Commercial Grade - Deep Fryers / Fryers ...
Results 1 - 24 of 398 - Online shopping from a great selection at Home & Kitchen Store
Commercial Electric Fryer for sale | eBay
Results 1 - 48 of 339 - Buy Commercial Electric Fryer and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many
Do pasta straws get soggy?
- 1、This New Wood-Based Straw Won't Get Soggy – Bloomberg. December 11, 2019 The Eco Straw ... Hate Paper Straws? Try The New Pasta Straw Alternative - CBS Philly. PHILADELPHIA ... But did anyone see the pasta… September 9, 2019
- 2、Do Aardvark Straws help the environment? ... 33% more material than imported straws and are specifically made not to disintegrate or get soggy and fall apart
- 3、They appreciate that they last much longer than paper straws and they're cool too. I definitely recommend ! Do not use for hot drinks!
- 4、Jul 23, 2018 - Can pasta straws really replace plastic ones? ... forced to drink through soggy paper is barely a planet worth saving. ... It is time to find out …
How long do pasta straws last?
- 1、Stop Sucking Start Slurping. The first gluten-free pasta straw designed to last 3x longer than paper straws. Never soggy. Always al dente. BUY NOW
- 2、Nov 24, 2019 - The mythical plastic straw will soon disappear in bars and ... Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available
- 3、Shop for 9 1/2 inch eco-friendly biodegradable pasta drinking straws at ... is suitable for vegans and does not require special composting equipment to dispose of. The pasta's thick walls will last for an hour in your cold beverages and its 1/4" ... For added benefit, their 9 1/2" length makes them long enough for your hi ball,
- 4、Jan 24, 2020 - Ditch those soggy paper straws and environment-harming plastic straws and start using pasta straws! ... How Long Do Pasta Straws Last?