||Place of Origin:China
||After Warranty Service:Video technical support, Online support, Spare parts, Field maintenance and repair service
|Applicable Industries:Machinery Repair Shops
||Local Service Location:None
||After-sales Service Provided:Engineers available to service machinery overseas
||Name:PP PE PLA colorful juice drinking Straw Extrusion Making Machine
1. This machine adopted with PLC controller.
2. Cutting system adopted with servo motor from Siemens from Germany. This system has higher accuracy and higher efficiency.
3. Machine body and main spare parts are made by stainless steel instead of painting.
(1)This machine is suitable for producing different size of paper straws and very small paper regulation; touch screen man-machine interface. Easy for parameters setting & operating.
(2)Cutting section adopted with numerical multi-blades cutting system. Servo synchronous tracking cutting system makes it higher precision and multi-blades cutting makes it higher efficiency.
(3)Machine body and main spare parts made by stainless steel instead of painting. Ensure the hygiene and environmental protection of the products.
(4)Bottom paper broken paper can alarm automatically, and stop, to avoid the white glue roll rod is very difficult to eliminate the hardship.
(5)Several cross-connected structures are used to increase the stability of the paper frame and reduce the area.
Do pasta straws get soggy?
- 1、Oct 21, 2019 - Stroodles, the pasta straws, are flavourless, vegan, 100% ... In comparison to soggy paper and plastic straws, Stroodles are an ... Our driving goal is to become a vehicle for change and we hope that Stroodles can act as an
- 2、Aug 21, 2019 - A company is selling pasta straws and says they work for up to an ... Others complained their straws went soggy if they tried to drink ... 'Our driving goal is to become a vehicle for change and we hope that Stroodles can act as
- 3、Oct 9, 2019 - Paper straws get soggy real quick and bamboo straws are sometimes ... Italian Bars Are Serving Drinks With Pasta Straws As An Alternative To Plastic! By ... However, they can be used as stirrers in coffee and hot chocolate
- 4、Bars and restaurants are switching to straws that are better for the environment, and one startup's unique
- 5、Dec 11, 2019 - Unfortunately, the specific pasta taste does not disappear and these non-plastic straws will get soggy with the time. No washing option as well
What are pasta straws?
- 1、May 14, 2018 - YOU could soon be sipping on your favourite cocktail using a straw made of pasta. Yes, you heard us correctly. A restaurant in Bristol is already
- 2、Stroodles Pasta Straws are the new innovative Biodegradable Straw to hit the market! Ideal for being eco-friendly and reducing your plastic waste
- 3、Oct 9, 2019 - Italian bargoers are going to have to use their noodles to suck down their drinks -- some bars are now using straws made out of of pasta,
- 4、Nov 23, 2019 - Hence the idea for a new edible straw, 100% biodegradable, produced with organic, gluten-free and non-GMO pasta. The revolutionary straw,
- 5、Unlike paper straws that tend to last 15 minutes in real world conditions, pasta straws can hold their strength and form for over an hour hour in a cold beverage
What can be used instead of a plastic straw?
- 1、But if you need to use a straw to consume drinks, a reusable or degradable ... free to-go straw to replace single-use plastic ones given out with a typical fast food
- 2、Learn more about ocean-friendly alternatives to plastic below, then apply to receive an Impact Kit to help you track the restaurants or venues you help ... For some, plastic straws are the best alternative while silicon, included below, can also suit as an option. *We're ... Custom Printed Steel Straws with 35% Discount Applied
- 3、Dec 27, 2019 - Read more to find out the best alternatives for plastic straws. ... Metal straws can be used with hot or cold liquids, but they can transfer the heat to the ... Plastic Straws vs Paper Straws: Should Your Business Switch to Paper?
- 4、The Company Announced That by 2020 it Will Abandon All Plastic Straws. ... the move to replace straws
- 5、More than 100 million single-use straws—most of them plastic—are used in the ... tool for many people, and nonplastic versions may not be suitable substitutes